Saturday, June 27, 2009

Fish pix

Rick caught a nice fish and I caught a nice fish and we both happened to be around the camera when we caught them so we have pictures to share. Often we don't get photos because the other one doesn't stop fishing to take the photo. That's OK, but every so often it works out that we're both around to snap the other. Notice in Rick's photo Clover is in the background of one and I turned to get Ritzy in the background of the other. The dogs love to follow us down to the river and just hang out while we fish. I put these 2 fish into a 4-photo collage and I'll see how it looks on the blog. I made it my computer background for now.

I believe Rick's fish was bigger, and I only point this out because I know who will be making comparisons. Rick says I know how to hold the fish closer to the camera so it looks larger than life. What do you think? These were both caught on size 20 nymphs (fished on the bottom of the river with a little weight) and released alive back into the river. No, we didn't invite the fish to dinner.

1 comment:

  1. By far your fish is bigger, Mic!!
    Cool collage for your computer!

    ReplyDelete

It's easy to leave us a comment. Use the drop-down arrow & you can type your name or be annonymous. (Leave us a hint) Comments are not published until after we read them & we'll only publish what's appropriate. We will reply if you leave us a comment.

Fish On!

FAVORITE PHOTOS

Florence, Oregon coastal area

Writing and photography copyright Rick & Mic GoneFishin © 2007-2010 unless otherwise indicated. You may not copy or otherwise reproduce any of this material without prior written permission. All rights reserved.