Sunday, February 1, 2009

Get a hair cut!!

What's with the wild hair? I saw it everywhere! In all colors! What's come over them? What makes these normal, predictable men that I thought I knew, do it?!?!

I thought they were sensible, quiet and conservative, but NO! I saw the wild side! I'm surprised they don't want to go out and buy a bright yellow convertible sports car!
I don't understand what's come over them. Mid-life identity crisis? Thank goodness it's not permanent. Oh my! I guess they could have gone for tattoos! Or body piercing!

I actually think they're funny and fun! And the guys enjoyed them. The funky hair visors were priced as high as $20 each, but leave it to Rick to find the best deal. There was one vendor who sold them for $6 each or 2 for $10. Rick got a grey one and a brown one for $5 each. You could find them in a wide spectrum, from white faux fur to green to bright red.

This woman had the spiky hair look naturally, without the faux fur sewn on the visor. Good for her, she looks good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's easy to leave us a comment. Use the drop-down arrow & you can type your name or be annonymous. (Leave us a hint) Comments are not published until after we read them & we'll only publish what's appropriate. We will reply if you leave us a comment.

Fish On!

FAVORITE PHOTOS

Florence, Oregon coastal area

Writing and photography copyright Rick & Mic GoneFishin © 2007-2010 unless otherwise indicated. You may not copy or otherwise reproduce any of this material without prior written permission. All rights reserved.