Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Favorite find in Quartzsite

Last year our friends Tim & Crystal showed me a wooden table they had found while in Quartzsite. They use it in their motorhome for extra table space. It was made of different types of wood and it folded up for easy storage. I believe they purchased it from a guy from Yuma. I told them I'd like to have one if they ever found the vendor again.

Well... Crystal called us towards the end of the RV Show and said the wood table guy was there and they had some of his tables. And that they were saving one for me!! Yippeeee! I was able to choose the one I wanted and I love it.




The guy who makes them demonstrates how sturdy they are by standing on it! I guess everyone goes a little crazy when he gets up there and they are convinced to buy one. They fold up real skinny and I was able to put it under the dinette while we were driving. I think I'll make a cloth bag for it to keep it from getting scratched. I already have plans for Rick to make another table a little taller. I love the table! It's the best find of the entire show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's easy to leave us a comment. Use the drop-down arrow & you can type your name or be annonymous. (Leave us a hint) Comments are not published until after we read them & we'll only publish what's appropriate. We will reply if you leave us a comment.

Fish On!

FAVORITE PHOTOS

Florence, Oregon coastal area

Writing and photography copyright Rick & Mic GoneFishin © 2007-2010 unless otherwise indicated. You may not copy or otherwise reproduce any of this material without prior written permission. All rights reserved.