Friday, February 6, 2009

Been busy & lots to do

I've been absent from posting for a few days and hope to be back at it soon. I have a couple more comments to close out our experience in Quartzsite. What a great time we had with great friends! We're already looking forward to 2010. Rick accomplished so many modifications to the motorhome and he waited until QZ to get 'em done. I'll share the secret reason for that. Those of you who vacation or travel in an RV might find it interesting. I've got some photos also.

I almost forgot, but I also have photos of the best purchase of the entire RV show that I want to share.

We've been busy with visiting family and taking care of personal business, but I hope to have a few minutes this weekend to get caught up. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's easy to leave us a comment. Use the drop-down arrow & you can type your name or be annonymous. (Leave us a hint) Comments are not published until after we read them & we'll only publish what's appropriate. We will reply if you leave us a comment.

Fish On!

FAVORITE PHOTOS

Florence, Oregon coastal area

Writing and photography copyright Rick & Mic GoneFishin © 2007-2010 unless otherwise indicated. You may not copy or otherwise reproduce any of this material without prior written permission. All rights reserved.