Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Problem with PhotoBucket slideshows

It seems that PhotoBucket (where I host many of our photos) is having problems with their site, but it appears they are trying to resolve the problems. Yesterday I couldn't access my photos, but today it's only the slideshows. I can't view them when I go to PhotoBucket and I can't view them here on our blog. And I like to include lots of photos and slideshows! So please check back again later to see if they resolve the problems. Don't you just love computers?!?!

Any ideas for another photo hosting site? What do you use? It's easy to leave us a comment.

3 comments:

  1. Tried Shutterfly? I don't do much with these sites, unfortunately.

    Hope you all are enjoying the wonderful temperatures.. I still mean to fry an egg on the asphalt. I figure it should be holding just about enough heat tomorrow at 4. Let you know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, thank you for your great comment! About slideshows- the only one I've used is Picasa, since it's integrated with Blogger. I've only placed it in the sidebar, but believe you can embed one in your post, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK Susan, I'll dig a little deeper into Picasa and see what it can do for me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

It's easy to leave us a comment. Use the drop-down arrow & you can type your name or be annonymous. (Leave us a hint) Comments are not published until after we read them & we'll only publish what's appropriate. We will reply if you leave us a comment.

Fish On!

FAVORITE PHOTOS

Florence, Oregon coastal area

Writing and photography copyright Rick & Mic GoneFishin © 2007-2010 unless otherwise indicated. You may not copy or otherwise reproduce any of this material without prior written permission. All rights reserved.