Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Any suggestions for photo hosting?

Does anyone have experience they would like to share with me on photo hosting (like PhotoBucket) that gives you the ability to upload and store photos, create and share albums, and create and link to slideshows? I really like slideshows so that's important to me. Oh, and I'd like it to be free. Although if you know of a really great site that's a reasonable cost I'd like to know about it. Thanks in advance to anyone with a recommendation who leaves me a comment or sends me an email on this!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mickey,
    I have a slideshow on my blog that's done through blogger and Picasa. Is that what you want to make? If so, I can help. Let me know. Oh! I see you mentioned the David Darrow live painting yesterday. He's on again tomorrow- Wednesday at 4 pm Pacific time, if you're interested. Oils, this time.

    ReplyDelete

It's easy to leave us a comment. Use the drop-down arrow & you can type your name or be annonymous. (Leave us a hint) Comments are not published until after we read them & we'll only publish what's appropriate. We will reply if you leave us a comment.

Fish On!

FAVORITE PHOTOS

Florence, Oregon coastal area

Writing and photography copyright Rick & Mic GoneFishin © 2007-2010 unless otherwise indicated. You may not copy or otherwise reproduce any of this material without prior written permission. All rights reserved.