Saturday, May 31, 2008

Boat for Sale?


While Rick and I were on our road trip to Washington state we kept seeing used boats in many of the front yards. Most were well-used, though more like battered and bruised. I wish I had the chance to get more photos 'cause there were some doozies! This is one I stopped for and asked Rick "Would you like to trade in the motorhome and live on this boat?" He just laughed at me. Think of the fishing opportunities if you lived on the water! Perhaps Pols & Jim would like a partnership opportunity? Can you believe we haven't fished yet, but we're getting closer to Montana. Maybe another week or two.

Boat for Sale

I'm feeling better each day and Rick says he will tie flies tomorrow if I go for a walk around the camp-lot (campground parking lot). I walked yesterday for more than an hour and over did it. I was exhausted afterwards, as the doctor said I would if I did too much too soon.

(ps - I'm trying Picasa, a different photo hosting site. Looks like I need to work on this. You can go to the album, but I want it to show here. Hmmmmmm...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's easy to leave us a comment. Use the drop-down arrow & you can type your name or be annonymous. (Leave us a hint) Comments are not published until after we read them & we'll only publish what's appropriate. We will reply if you leave us a comment.

Fish On!

FAVORITE PHOTOS

Florence, Oregon coastal area

Writing and photography copyright Rick & Mic GoneFishin © 2007-2010 unless otherwise indicated. You may not copy or otherwise reproduce any of this material without prior written permission. All rights reserved.