Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Time for Reflection & Reflecting on Our Blog


Staying put for so long here in Junction City and being able to explore the area and my thoughts, has caused me to reflect. Having the blog as an outlet gives me the place and excuse to record thoughts and feelings. This blog started as a diary and a method to stay in touch with family & friends. I want to record my feelings, but don't want this to become all about me. Rick is also here sharing in all this so bear with me while I figure it out. You might find it interesting, you might find it boring. I need to make it mine, no ours, but I want to make it interesting for you. Ultimately though, it is mine (ours!), so I'll take the liberty to ramble about whatever is on my mind.

We've been to places and events that I want to tell you about. There are people we've met who are so interesting that I want to tell you about them. There are other blogs that we've found that I want to share with you. There are artists we've talked with and I want to share their inspiration with you. Especially the inspiration! Rick and I both like to think we're somewhat creative and we're lucky to have hobbies that keep us busy and provide us a creative outlet. Being retired will allow us the time to explore our hobbies, interests, and of course, fish.

We'll try not to bore you with our ramblings. Let us know if there is something you'd like to know about. Leaving us a comment is easy to do.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ya'll... Louis's daughter, Susan, here. I've blogged for almost four years now. At first, I wrote/revealed/shared almost everything that went through my head. It was apparently a relief to write things down... who knew?! Eventually I got a grip and found a focus and a blogging community, or audience, if you will. Now it's more of a conversation and a place to report what's new. I think it's ok for your blog to evolve organically like that. Let it be all over the place and shaggy for a bit. It's wonderful to have a record to revisit down the line. Anyway, I'm glad you're sharing. I'm enjoying vicariously.

    ReplyDelete

It's easy to leave us a comment. Use the drop-down arrow & you can type your name or be annonymous. (Leave us a hint) Comments are not published until after we read them & we'll only publish what's appropriate. We will reply if you leave us a comment.

Fish On!

FAVORITE PHOTOS

Florence, Oregon coastal area

Writing and photography copyright Rick & Mic GoneFishin © 2007-2010 unless otherwise indicated. You may not copy or otherwise reproduce any of this material without prior written permission. All rights reserved.