Thursday, November 6, 2008

Silly Me

Where have these silly posts come from? Why do I allow the fish to be part of my postings when I'm no where near water?

As I go about my daily routine, I think about fly fishing. I needed a haircut and I see fish with hair. I go to the dentist and those sharp teeth in the mouth of a brown trout are felt once again. I don't turn on the radio because I still hear the river burbling in my ears. The weather is turning cool, but I feel the cold river surrounding my legs. I look at the clouds floating by in the sky and see trout sipping bugs off the river's surface.

When we left the river, and our summer spent concentrating on fly fishing, I just couldn't leave the fish behind. They creep into my thoughts, my postings, my dreams, my future plans.

Some people have bad habits. I have the good habit of thinking about fly fishing. I'm one crazy woman! I'll try to share some of my more saner thoughts, sans trout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's easy to leave us a comment. Use the drop-down arrow & you can type your name or be annonymous. (Leave us a hint) Comments are not published until after we read them & we'll only publish what's appropriate. We will reply if you leave us a comment.

Fish On!

FAVORITE PHOTOS

Florence, Oregon coastal area

Writing and photography copyright Rick & Mic GoneFishin © 2007-2010 unless otherwise indicated. You may not copy or otherwise reproduce any of this material without prior written permission. All rights reserved.