Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Comments to Comments

I've read that it's proper blog etiquette to respond to comments we receive. I try to reply to comments as soon as I read them, although it sometimes takes me a couple days. But I try. And everyone can see the published comments and replies under each posting, if you're interested. I welcome comments and appreciate the few that we get. (Thanks Polly!)

Although I write on this blog for myself, it's nice to know that others read it and get something from it. I started it so that family members and friends could keep up with us and know what we're doing. It's turned into a way to get the thoughts out of my mind and recorded. And a way to share my photos. The blog has turned into more of a journal for me. But like I said, if someone reads it and gets a smile, a fishing tip, a travel hint, or a shared life lesson, that's what I'm hoping for.

I received a nice comment from someone named Roberta. This photo is for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's easy to leave us a comment. Use the drop-down arrow & you can type your name or be annonymous. (Leave us a hint) Comments are not published until after we read them & we'll only publish what's appropriate. We will reply if you leave us a comment.

Fish On!

FAVORITE PHOTOS

Florence, Oregon coastal area

Writing and photography copyright Rick & Mic GoneFishin © 2007-2010 unless otherwise indicated. You may not copy or otherwise reproduce any of this material without prior written permission. All rights reserved.