Sunday, April 20, 2008

OK, This Is Snow! Yesterday Was Just A Frost

I woke up before 7 AM and peeked outside to see if it had been snowing. It was ALL white outside! I slipped on my jeans, Rick's coat, and my flip-flops, grabbed a camera and quietly went outside without waking Rick. I took a few (too many) pix and made it quietly back into our warm bed without him even knowing I had been outside. The only thing he said was, "You're cold!" and he snuggled me until I feel asleep again. It was very peaceful and you could hear the snow beginning to fall from the trees.

We drove from TT South Jetty in Florence to Junction City today and the weather was not too bad. I think today was the first time driving in the rain and seeing the snow on the roadside was a little un-nerving. I have a fear of ice - not in my drinks, but of slipping on it. We made it in less than 2 hours and have been warm and snug in our home-on-wheels while it has drizzled all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's easy to leave us a comment. Use the drop-down arrow & you can type your name or be annonymous. (Leave us a hint) Comments are not published until after we read them & we'll only publish what's appropriate. We will reply if you leave us a comment.

Fish On!

FAVORITE PHOTOS

Florence, Oregon coastal area

Writing and photography copyright Rick & Mic GoneFishin © 2007-2010 unless otherwise indicated. You may not copy or otherwise reproduce any of this material without prior written permission. All rights reserved.