Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Internal debate

Usually my thoughts flow fairly freely, but I've been having an internal debate with myself about what to write and therefore nothing has been posted here. That's usually the reason for me not posting. I feel a sense of relief when I get my thoughts out. We have a new, beautiful nephew and lots of photos to share. We also have another appointment with the skin doctor this afternoon and I'm preparing myself for that. I think my next post will be about the good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's easy to leave us a comment. Use the drop-down arrow & you can type your name or be annonymous. (Leave us a hint) Comments are not published until after we read them & we'll only publish what's appropriate. We will reply if you leave us a comment.

Fish On!

FAVORITE PHOTOS

Florence, Oregon coastal area

Writing and photography copyright Rick & Mic GoneFishin © 2007-2010 unless otherwise indicated. You may not copy or otherwise reproduce any of this material without prior written permission. All rights reserved.